Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may not print or download material from this website or modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
POSTAGE, DELIVERY, OFFICE HOURS, RETURNS, TERMS & CONDITIONS POLICY
All items will be dispatched in adequate packaging as standard; we will advise you by email when the package has been dispatched. Our return address will be marked on the external side of the pac kaging. We cannot be held responsible for any delays in the postal delivery system. We offer special delivery at a small additional cost. Royal mail “next day” is for the next working day and not for Saturday delivery. We hope you will judge us on our dispatch performance & not the delivery service you have chosen. Once your item has been dispatched by your chosen service we have no control of this.
Payment by Paypal/AMAZON only and postage to verified & confirmed address. We do not dispatch to PO box numbers as a signature cannot be obtained. A Paypal account is not required to pay by Paypal. "Paypal" accepts payment from credit and debit cards. We offer standard 2nd class delivery on all items for postage & courier for heavier and longer parcels, we will try to offer the cheapest postal solution in all dispatches up to 1 Kg for Royal Mail, above this weight a courier may be charged. In the event a courier is unable or unwilling to accept an order the next cheapest option will be offered and invoiced by p aypal, you have the right to cancel the order if this is not acceptable. This is normally remote parts of the Uk etc.
We try to offer competitive postage and packaging on all our items. Being human, we don't always get this right. We will normally refund by Paypal excessive postage and email confirmation of this to you. Please remember the price we charge covers the packaging and getting your item dispatched quickly at least 90%-95% of our costs are charges by the royal mail International sales are limited to a maximum of 2kg including packaging per purchase
International postage may be displayed as guidance, contact us with your country/address for a better quote. Small items will be sent small packet airmail.
We can be contacted by email at any time.
Our office hours are: Opening times: Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 4.30pm, and Friday 9.30 am to 3.30pm We are closed at weekends, holidays and bank holidays
1. Any problems with the received item, must be notified within 24 hrs.
2. The customer has the right to return any item with 14 days, (change of mind) The item must be in the original condition as dispatched, with all the original packaging intact. Items that have been used or parts missing will not be accepted
3. The customer pays for all returned items
4. Goods that are to be returned within 14 days, you must first notify us of the reason before we accept the returns and a return authorisation will be issued
5. Accepted returns to be posted within 7 days of authorisation.
6. Once the goods have been received, you will receive an email from Ebay requesting a cancellation of the transaction, once complete the refund can be processed by paypal to the payee
7. The refund does not include the original postage & any fees incurred in the selling that are not recoverable Refunds are by Paypal only to the payee.
8. Returns after 14 days to 30 days, if accepted, the item will be repaired as required and returned to you
9. Returns after 30 days to 90 days, if accepted, the item will be repaired as required and returned to you, the buyer pays for the return postage. You will receive a paypal invoice for this and will not be dispatched until paid
10. Returns after 90 days are not accepted, the warranty is held by the manufacturer of the item, if accepted to us, all return postage costs will be invoiced by Paypal and will not be dispatched until paid
11. Any return due to incorrect address or non collection can be resent at the additional appropriate postage cost
12. Any returns on items that are purchased with free postage will be refunded less the actual postage and packaging costs
13. No warranty is given or implied, any manufacturers warranty on any product must be dealt directly with the manufacturer
14. Some items have manufacturer instructions for safety, if an item has been found that the safety features have not been adhered to or over ridden the return will not be accepted
If you have any questions please contact us before purchase to discuss these, if you have any reservations regarding our return policy again please contact us or purchase elsewhere